Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum


Hello lovelies,

it's time for one of the best serum I've tried, like it's name, it is smart, custom-repair, yet it tackles so many problems according to your skin's needs.

i don't know about you, but there are times where I don't know which problems I have to deal first, is it the spots, lines or loss of firmness or even uneven skin tone, now, a serum that help me 'erase' all of those problems.

-*-


Our smart serum understands the particular needs of your skin, providing custom repair for the damage you see and the damage you don't. For all ages, all ethnicities.

Targets multiple concerns, including:

  • Diminishing lines and wrinkles
  • Firming and lifting skin
  • Reducing dark spots and evening skin tone
  • Improving radiance and texture
-*-








-*-




All the necessary details are provided at the box, and there's also a pamphlet inside the box, plus you could always check out their website for a video and more information.

-*-



Above are the list of ingredients, there's really a lot isn't it?!

When I first got the product, the thing that comes into my mind is that, "wow, this is exactly what I need" and all in one solution so I don't have to use multiple serum, or use one serum at a time and then change on another time for another issue. This could be my all at once solution, but still, I do have some doubts as can a serum be that good, would it be too rich or too much?

-*-


First, let's start with the container, it look sleek and sophisticate-ly smart in this clear with metal inner tube and details in black. The pump is always an excellent choice for a skincare since it helps in terms of being hygienic and practicality.

Two pumps is around this much and this is what the serum looks like. Slightly gooey, like a gel, but in this milky dark yellowish tone, and surprisingly very comfortable when used.

-*-


Apply it on clean skin after cleansing and toning, spread evenly using a light massaging movement upwards direction and the first thing I felt is a firming action when the gels are melting onto the skin. I enjoy the feeling when using the serum, like a thin film that covering the whole skin, creating magic.

-*-

After the serum, I proceed with a moisturizer that provide mainly moisture from the Clinique family as well, dramatically different moisturizing lotion + for very dry to dry combination skin. And they works well together. The serum provided everything else that I need aside from the moisturizer and the moisturizer provide moisture, for me it's a match.

I love how my skin become firmer, more radiant, less problems from the agings dilemma like dark spots, uneven skin tone and lines. The effects are not dramatics but on weekly basis and the skin will keep on improving from week to week.

-*-



Overall, one of my favorite serum in terms of texture and efficacy, and definitely one of the smartest serum I've used since it tackles so many problems at once and I do recommend it for anyone above 30 or perhaps when you see many things wants to be fixed altogether without wasting your time.

When used, I don't experience any allergic reaction, redness, nor any discomfort. The serum also works well with moisturizers and doesn't leave a sticky nor greasy end.

Thank you Clinique Indonesia.





No comments:

Post a Comment