Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Repit Magic Brush Iron 2 in 1 Staright & Curl

Hello everyone,

Who loves to go to the salon? I didn't >.< for me it's time consuming, money (sometime wasted) and even thou I really like the result (of that perfect blow out and style) but most of the time I hate the fact that the stylist or capster are pulling put my hair harshly, rub the scalp too much or a lot of yanking happen, even thou I've repeatedly told them to be gentle.

So I always prefer things that can be done by myself, from treatment to salon. I even own many professional brushes, hair dryer, and other hot tools such as curler, straightener and many more.

Talking about hot tools, usually huge energy consumption becomes my greatest enemy, living in an apartment means I only can use within the range provided and a lot of hot tools are using so much, around 2000 watt.

Aside from the energy consumption, almost all of my hot tools eventually damaging the hair, the straightener that loves to pull my hair and feels so painful, to the burning hot iron easily exposed to the skin.

Well, not anymore. Now I have Repit Brush Iron.

-*-


You've probably seen one before from Lizzie Parra's review and now I'm testing one for my (semi) long hair that are severely damaged from the constant coloring and bleach process. When I read that Repit Brush Iron or known as Magic Brush or Repit 2 in 1 a curler and straightener have Natural Iron Therapy, I'm so happy, it can help my damaged hair to behave and reduce the damaged cause by providing negative ions for that soft and shinier looking hair.


-*-


Operating the tool also so easy just press the ON button and then choose the temperature we want from 110 degree for very damaged hair and 200 degree is the highest temperature.

So far I've been using in the 140 and 170 degree.

-*-



The healthier your hair is, the higher your hair can endure the heat. Don't forget to apply some hair care spray that are made to be used before hot tools. So far I've been using my Repit with just about any brand I have and they work out just fine.

-*-



Repit 2 in 1 Straight and Curl also come in two sizes 24 and 27 mm, mine is 27 mm for that sexy waves. If you want a more defined curls, or those with short hair, can try the 24 mm.

-*-



Instruction and ideas are all provided by Repit and do contact their distributor at their official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/REPITINDONESIA

Let me warned you, there are so many fake Repit out there, you can simply google them and those fake products will easily found. I don't recommend the fakes since they usually disappointing, work less effective, doesn't really contain negative ions, and the plates, they'll still 'sticky' and pulls the hair when you use the straightener.

-*-



Be risk-free and only purchase the original product.

Repit can be purchased at AEON, Best Denki, Central, Debehams, Electronic City, Hartono Eelektronik, Lotte Dept. Store, Metro, Watson, www.oke-buy.com.

The sole distributor iswww.ravalindo.com

This is what Repit Brush Iron 2 in 1 Straight & Curl should look like. The cord should be tangle free thanks to the rotate-able ends.With Ceramic and Titanium Plates Bristle for a better quality of the brush.

-*-




This is my before look, from front and back.

-*-




Looks like a mess right >.<

And I start using Repit, I was astonish by how quick they are, like the heat is almost instantly. There are lights indicating the heat power, if they are still blinking it means it's still getting ready, when the blink stop and a steady light on the indicator, it means that the Repit ready to be used and in steady temperature that you choose.

-*-


I'm using the straightener first and amazed by how smooth it was. None of my hair got pulled and the outer side where the brush are, it helps tidying the hair, so I don't have to hold a brush at one hand and the tool at another. It's so practical.

-*-



From top to the ends Repit moves so smooth and I can't believe how quick it is, within 2 minutes the whole hair are done.

-*-


All the way from the front and back.

I can simply repeated the process for a straighter look but these alone are remarkable. And best of all, the hair doesn't have that 'burned' smell and texture, it is like before, like no hot tools used. Imagine having your hair manageable, styled and looking fine without the damage.

-*-


And soon after that, I'm trying on their curler, just click the close button while pressing the tongs together and it has become a curler.

But this 27mm curler can also help the hair to get volume without the curly effect. Just pulled them down and then use the rounded shape for that bob-like hair.

-*-


The result should be as shown below, the ends are slightly rounded in, we can create a bobin. A simple hairstyle for daily look.

-*-


Below is the image of the two style, from straight to loose curl, or waves.

-*-



The waves are relax, stylish and perfect as a hairdo for events. 

-*-



I can be curly or more curly if I add more heat and let them curled at the tool longer.

-*-




And as seen above, the tool is designed in a way that refrain direct contact with the skin, hooray for a tool that made to protect our skin. Our fingers can still go into between the brushes but that only happen when you intended to do so.

-*-

Voila! My loose curls or wavy hair like from the era of the early Charlie's Angel ^__^

-*-



And best of all is the hair remain soft, smooth and doesn't seem to be suffering from the heat. It's like surreal. I have tried many different brands and most of them are pricey as well, and none of them works as well and as user friendly as this one.

-*-



Thank you so much Repit Magic Brush Iron 2 in 1, it simplifies my life in so many ways, cost efficient, save energy and I can use it anytime I want without worrying. My hair stays soft and smooth and it even made them looks and feel better. The low energy consumption is essential and perfect for traveling too. Easy to be used and practical in terms of several function at one tool that replace brush, straightener, curler and even a blower.

-*-





Am I done? Of course not. Stay tune for  more hair style I can do with Repit 2 in 1 Magic Brush at my instagram account @carnellin

-*-



See you there!!

5 comments:

  1. wuah, ini termasuk wishlist ku :D
    harga nya sekitar brp ci sekarang?

    uniquebloggonnabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mei Mei,

    Sekitar 1.979.100 di oke-buy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai hai kalo yg pink ini bisa buat blow gak ya?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ini tidak bisa untuk blow rambut, hanya styling aja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where should i buy in malaysia😢😢

    ReplyDelete