Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + (Very Dry to Dry Combination)


Hello everybody ^___^

Being pregnant leaves me lethargic at times and things I used to do diligently has become a burden on times like that. Skincare routine is included. Not just the fact I have to avoid certain ingredients due to sensitivity and hormonal rage, but some steps has officially been neglected :P

Do you know that some serum is not recommended during pregnancy? I have to change my beauty regime, including my toiletries.So I strip down to basic, and for skincare lover, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is definitely the basic.

-*-


Details from http://www.clinique.com

The big plus: With a new complex, this formula strengthens skin's own moisture barrier by 54%. More moisture stays in. Skin feels soft, springy. Has a glow.
  • Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination
Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System. The moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooths, improves.
The big plus: with a new complex, this formula strengthens skin's own moisture barrier by 54%. More moisture stays in. Skin feels soft, springy. Has a glow.

-*-



Yes, the product that has been around for decades has keep improving them-self to provide the customers with the best possible result there is. It used to be so rich and now, it's still rich but absorbed easily on the skin. I do have a dry tendency but I hate an oily residue it used to have, now, I can gladly say I don't feel the greasiness anymore.

-*-





The texture is, well, like mention on the packaging, lotion, a yellow milky lotion, no scent whatsoever, and easily glide on the skin without guilt. I enjoy using it alone or with a light serum. I don;t recommend using the product with a rich serum since the moisturizer is already rich. But again, my skin is normal to dry, perhaps for those who suffer from a very dry skin may still use a hydrating serum. And for you who have normal to oily skin may use the gel variant, not this lotion.

Clinique always provide a free consultation on their counter, please do ask the advisor to thoroughly checked your skin before making any purchases, so you'll get an exact match for your skin and spend no regret in buying the wrong variant.

My mom bought me my first Clinique almost 15 years ago, it was the wrong variant heehee, so it is best for anyone to come by themselves to the counter and have their skin diagnosed by the expert.

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + is best used on a cleaned skin and after toner or serum. The product can be used not just for facial, but everywhere (on the skin) where needed.

I've been using the product for weeks and weeks, it gives my skin moisture, plump effect and of course when the hydration is fulfilled the skin become more resilience and looks more flexible, younger and healthier (from the radiant glow).

Thank you Clinique Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment