Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Day Cream


Hi ladies,

I'm back with more review on skincare. Natrulift is one of The Body Shop skincare range. This particular product comes with a series around 2-3 years ago.

-


Details from http://www.thebodyshop.co.id

Skin feels firmer and hydrated, wrinkles appear softer. Moisturises for up to 12 hours. For signs of ageing.

-


(the image is taken when the product is just opened)

I was hesitate at first in making this review since, I'm not a fan of the product for it's smell. When I thought of pomegranate, I think of something very fresh, juicy and fruity, however the day cream smells like . . . cosmetics. Like a cheap oily lip gloss. A bit sharp on the nose and it eliminates the image of fresh fruity scent in my head.

The cream looks like colored and heavy from the image but when touches it was very soft, like gel soft and melts away like butter ... and oily a bit like butter. This is the second part of why I don't like it. It is a bit greasy on the skin. For those with normal skin condition (to oily) will dislike this day cream, but those with dry skin will enjoy the comfort of the slightly oily texture since it holds the moisture better.

I was told that Natrulift Firming Day Cream is for aging skin (around 35+) where the skin has lost it elasticity more than before. I don't see nor feel an immediate firming action but the skin does look and feel suppler, healthier and bouncier.

The cream will start being less oily after 10 minutes and stay on the skin almost all day long keeping the skin hydrated. And the smell will also start disappearing after 10 minutes (that's a good news for me).

Now, will I keep using it, unfortunately for the scent, I will have to say no. I know it sounds petty, but I'm a aromatic kinda person. But for those with dry skin where has loosen the elasticity, this product may work for you and love the light gel creamy texture as well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment