Thursday, July 18, 2013

2nd Treatment, Hair Cut and Another Nail Gel Polish at Johnny Andrean Salon

Hi everyone!!

This is my second treatment for Johnny Andrean salon, a few days ago I went in again for the treatment. This time it was on the branch at Mal Taman Anggrek, according to the staff, this is one of the busiest branch in Jakarta. When I went there is on weekdays and the stream of customer is just endless. I think their salon is loved by many for the wonderful service, satisfying hair blow style and affordable price.

-*-





Take a look at my nails, it was my 7th day's nail polish, I do wash dishes 5-6 times a day, do laundry, mop the floor and other kind of job at home, they do stick real good. Any other nail polish last 4 days max on me. I'm a hard working mama alright! And this heavy duty Nail Gel Polish fit my needs perfectly.

-*-




The process for the treatment is faster, since the equipment is limited, I didn't experience the steams. And after consulting with the hair stylist, my hair is cut to remove the broken part. Finishing touch? That wonderful blow dry ^__^

I also enjoy the pedicure and now my toes are happily covered with sparkling blue nail gel polish. They really dry and hardened really fast, far more better than ordinary nail polish. My pinky always suffer and the nail polish always ruin before I leave the salon, but with nail gel polish, I can walk comfortably and confidently.

-*-




This is me with the hair stylist responsible for my new hair ^__^ the salon is being renovated right now and soon, we can see the new improved Johnny Andrean Salon in Mal Taman Anggrek. Imagine a spanking new layout and memorable service, the customer will be satisfied even more.

-*-



The place already providing around 30-40 customers at the same time, after the renovation is done, this place can accommodate around 50 I think. The wide variety of products from L'Oreal Professionnel, Matrix and Johnny Andrean will cater most request. Service such as back massage, manicure, pedicure and other beauty related issue will definitely keep adding bonus points as a one stop destination. I see many women are getting a creambath, manicure and pedicure at the same time.

-*-



The constant changing of style is up to date, but don't forget, they do have their original creations and products such as the one for customers to use at home. We can purchase them at the salon, supermarkets or beauty store.

-*-

I've tried some of them from the shampoo, conditioner, mask to hair tonic. I really love the scent, I wish it is a long lasting one ^^

Thank you Johnny Andrean, see you all real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment