Saturday, December 16, 2017

Unboxing Guerlain Holiday Treats

Hello lovelies,

As the season draw near to the most wonderful time of the year. One of my most cherished brand send me this irresistible holiday goodies.

-*-



When I opened the box, to my delight, there's Intense Liquid Matte, KissKiss Hydrating Lip Matte Color, their famous golden base, Mon Guerlain EDP, and, as if they weren't enough, Lip Contouring Palette.

-*-




For sure, they will have their own individual post, this is just a pre opening of what will happen in my blog in the future. They are as irresistible as they look, each of them as so pretty, trust me, I even stare at them for the first 30 minute, in disbelief :D what have I done this year to deserve this....well, nothing, it is truly a gift.

-*-




Let's start with something that smells merry, joy and luxurious. A gift that any women will admire.

-*-




I've shared my love and passion to the perfume in my previous post

http://whileyouonearth.blogspot.co.id/2017/05/mon-guerlain-edp.html

The product might launch months and months ago, but the scent is still as current as ever and somehow, perfect for this joyous occasion.

-*-


During the party or celebration, spritz some on your favorite areas, and enjoy the feminine scent that speaks freedom, love of life, audacity, and surely, fresh.

-*-


Next is L'Or. Oh those who loves Guerlain must have adore this one. It contain real gold inside.

-*-



Guerlain l'Or is an embellishing make-up base sprinkled with pure 24-carat gold flakes. Like the most luxurious jewellery pieces, the precious flakes were crafted into ultra-sparkling and ultra-reflective particles, then dispersed in a hydrating smoothing gel. The complexion is beautified. It glows with divine and unfailing radiance. Skin is smooth, supple and satiny, ready for perfect, enhanced and long-lasting make-up.

-*-




Intense Liquid Matte that comes in 7 irresistible shades.

-*-




I am utterly excited with the liquid matte, it is probably the most comfortable liquid matte ever. 

-*-

Then, the lipstick that created buzz, you'll see them on their official website making highlights on social medias too, it's KissKiss Matte.

-*-



The container is in golden and looks so exclusive, like it was as precious as gold.

-*-



There are 9 shades in total.

-*-

And the lip palette, oh wow, imagine how many shades I can have using just this one.

-*-


Curious? Want to know more? Stay tune as they will be shared individually at my blog.

Thank you so much Guerlain Indonesia.



No comments:

Post a Comment