Sunday, October 22, 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Paints Lip


Hello lovelies,

as this amazing package arrived at my home directly from L'Oreal Paris and Sociolla, my heart beats faster as I see what's inside.

-*-




It's a galore of tons of L'Oreal Paris Infallible makeup collection from base makeup to correction and lippes, 10 shades of them. On this post, I'll share with you L'Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lip.

-*-




The ingredients is listed on the cap, each cape has a slightly different ingredients especially in the color part where of course, each shade are individually unique on their own.

-*-




Mine are, from left to right (do click on the image for larger view) are 302 Violet Twist, 304 Bewitching Bordeaux, 308 Navy Spy, 310 Taupeless, 312 Nude Star, 316 Wild Rose, 318 Fearless Fuschia, 320 Cool Coral, 324 DIY Red, 326 Sultry Sangria.

-*-




And above is the swatches, as seen the lip color is glossy, leather like and highly pigmented. I must add, they also feel so good and comfortable on the lips.

-*-


I've shared most of them on my social medias since I find them too damn irresistible. They don't offer me dull boring shades but vivid and the variety is just spot on. One shade that I really want to try and available internationally is Domineering Teal. Still without that one shade, I'm still very much happy with what they offer at the moment, I meant, look at the image above, Bewitching Bordeaux clearly written my name all over. Like it was made just for me.

-*-



And this is (image above) Sultry Sangria, the fresh color of deep red which is perfect for any night out during autumn.

-*-


And of course, DIY Red for any red color lovers out there not to be missed. The feeling of using these babies are silky and sultry, kinda seductive too. So smooth on the lips.

-*-


Contrasted to the red lips, perhaps nude is your thing, do come and use Nude Star like nude has never been better.

-*-



When I'm in the mood of deep dark blue and enjoying myself to just have fun, Navy Spy is here. The color is vivid and brave, I love it. And all their shades are easy to clean with a lip makeup remover, so I'm not worry with undesirable stain. 

-*-




Of course, one of the most unique shade there is, Taupeless. It has a bit of sparks, a bit of metallic view, a bit of edginess and all on the right angle. One of my utmost favorite and a must addition to my collection.

-*-


Finding a unique shade for me is like a quest I would like to conquer, it's an adventurous journey which I'm glad that L'Oreal Paris took step on.

-*-



Last but not least, Violet Twist, a purple shade hard to be missed. So true to itself.

Where's Wild Rose, Fearless Fuchsia and Cool Coral? Soon! They will be available on my social media.

Overall,

a great lippies with awesome color coordinate that anyone will have a favorite or two (or all). From comfortable pinks to the bizarre shades (which is my option) is all here. The nude is gorgeous and so does the bolds. I love every bits of them since they are forgiving, easy to be clean and reapply. May not be transferproof (or at all) but the color has a tendency to stays it it's place and stays bright for long hours. When not (like through eatings and drinkings) do re-apply conveniently.

The products are available at Sociolla and don't forget to use my discount code for better deals "SBNLA7Z0"

-*-

Sociolla

Thank you and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment