Thursday, November 28, 2013

YSL Glossy Stain in No.12 (Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain)


Hi everyone!!!

This item really doesn't need abundant of explanation, it has been featured in many magazines, beauty galore, and beauty must have by beauty addicts all around the world, and all for good reasons. Amazing product that does magic to the lips, feels great and looks great in a swipe.

-*-


Details from www.yslbeautyus.com:
DETAILS
A revolutionary new lip product! Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain for a truly innovative lip product. A lightweight texture that immediately melts onto lips. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long lasting new kind of shine. The applicator’s unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

How to use:

FOR NATURAL SHINE
Apply one coat on the center of the lips and brush towards the outer corners.

FOR MORE COVERAGE AND SOPHISTICATION
Apply two coats using the outer curved side of the applicator, then dab on the formula generously over lips.  

-*-




Please do mind my rounded face due to pregnancy, hence, it doesn't make the Glossy Stain less attractive.

I love how it felt on the lips, it was something really different that can only be experience when you actually tried the product. So smooth and it's like they have their own mind, coating the lips beautifully without any sticky nor greasy feeling. Usually it's either too heavy or too light and felt dry, this one is just right for the lips. It's light on the lips yet sufficient. In colors it was superb, I wish I have all of them (seriously). The texture of the product is unbeatable and a real must have item for me. It coated the lips, making them looks soft, colored evenly, shine beautifully, oh, I think I can go on and on about the product.

True story, once I misplaced it and I almost cried when trying to find it, I'm in so much relieved when I finally found it, it's my treasure.

Conclusion:

Love it to the max! You don't know what you're missing until you've tried it.

Available in so many colors.

Thank you YSL Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment