Tuesday, November 12, 2013

LolaBox October 2013 Edition

Hi everybody ^^

I know October 2013 has passed and oh well, I do have boxes lying around in my home and this is one of them. A beauty box from Lolabox. 

-*-



As some probably already know, I'm not really a fan of beauty box since most of the products are samples but I can't deny that some do need these samples to help them making a decision before purchasing.

-*-



October's box is simple and pretty. Inside are products from Laneige, Elianto, Vitamin Science, Rudy Hadisuwarno Cosmetics, and my favorite, La Perla Divina EDP.

-*-


A Water Sleeping Pack, which I've used before and love the effect. An eyebrow pencil from Elianto that is a full size and so easy to use. Multi BB Cream from Vitamin Science, I've tried it and found the product to be simple, well too simple, then another called Multi Facial Gel which I already used and loved ^___^. A Hair Intense Repair Serum from RHC, and last but definitely not least a very subtle fruity vanilla perfume of Divina which capture my heart, I've been looking for this scent for years. Love it to the max.

Don't forget, as usual the box comes with vouchers and discounts as well.

Thank you LolaBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment