Friday, December 30, 2011

My 7 Days Genifique Challenge



My 7 Days Genifique Challenge. I've used Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate by Lancome Indo for 7 days, actually I've used it for more than 7 days, but here's what I've got from the seven days journey. 
 
The first use: The skin becomes radiant in an instant, I can see there's some kind of glow that beaming. It was something that you want to be seen when you're on a date or something like that. 
 
The next day: My skin become more moist and supple, it looks softer too. 1-2 drops of Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 2x daily really do wonders for my skin. 
 
3rd day: The rejuvenating process is more visible, the whole look become refreshed and some of those surround me already noticing the difference by asking what kind of skincare that I used, they say my skin looks good, they wanna know my secret. 
 
On the 4rd day: It's the beginning of a luminous glow, like a pearl's glow. I feel prettier by this time ^__^ 
 
5th day is the day I start noticing on the reducing of the fine lines and plump-er skin. And since Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate can be used with makeup, it helps 'smoothen' the particles in makeup too. 
 
6th day, I think I'm getting used to the fact that my skin is more hydrated in longer hours, it's like Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate is complementing every other skincare that I used. Like they are the perfector. 
 
On the 7th day, is like the skin becomes more transparent. Overall look is upgraded in so many ways. My skin looks much healthier, happier, and yes, younger too, in a way that's even better than like 5 years ago. Everyone keep saying my skin looks like in early 20's (I AM in early 20's, really, it's just my ID saying that I'm at 30's) After the 7 days of using the product, it doesn't end there, the skin keep getting better and better. My advice: Try it and don't stop for just 7 days because it's a beginning of a wonderful journey for a new you.

No comments:

Post a Comment