Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



Finally I can do this review, there's been so many things going on lately that now I have to work overtime to replace the loss. I've been having Midnight Recovery Concentrate for more than a month now, thanks to Kiehl's Singapore for the lovely sample.

Here is the details from kiehs.com:

Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Purely Potent Over-Night Repair.

•Lightweight, overnight treatment.

•Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin.
•Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin.
•99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.
Kiehl’s Insider Tip: Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits.


My review:

The oil feels like a dry oil which is light and pleasing too to be used. Really like the scent which contain lavender (I'm a lavender maniac). It is easy to be absorbed by my skin after a simple and quick massage. So using the product is definitely a very relaxing too.

Take note that I'm using the product along with other Kiehl's from the cleansing regime which is Ultra Facial Cleanser, for the toner: Calendula, after Midnight Recovery Serum I used the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate (PSLRC) and finished the regime with Ultra Facial Moisturizer.




Usually the PSLRC feels a bit hot on my face and a redness comes along, but using if it is used after Midnight Recovery Concentrate it feels so comfortable. Both absorbed really well. Remember to use the Midnight Recovery Concentrate first before PSLRC.

The next day I wake up with my skin feels smoother, brighter, dewy and looks healthier, it's like you just have a facial last night.

One of the item from Kiehl's that I love ^___^ highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment