Monday, May 22, 2017

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter


Hello lovelies,

how are you? I hope everyone is in top top condition. It's been a while since my last post. Lately, I was busy playing mom and indulging myself watching iflix :D

While I was at home, usually the air conditioner is on most of the time because it's super hot here. And air conditioner, as we know, make the skin dry...most of the time. Using body lotion is not enough when they are usually gone within a couple of hours. Body butter could last longer and better too.

-*-



Here's when Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter comes in handy.

Award winning body butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. Smooth on a handful after your shower and you might swear you're wearing velvet. Scented with our Original Pink™ fragrance.

After showering or bathing, smooth a generous handful of The Righteous Butter onto damp skin and massage lightly until it all sinks in.

-*-

What's amazing about this body butter is the fact that it felt so luxuriously white, silky, super soft, utterly smooth and smells enjoyably delicious. Like I just swam into an tropical ocean filled with flowers and gorgeousness, and what is this Original Pink Fragrance?

a fresh fruity citrus with notes of bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli warm amber and lush musks.
so, in shorts, beautiful in every side of paradise.

-*-

Using it on a damp skin made the butter melts easier on to the skin. Imagine yourself after a warm bath, the skin feels vulnerably sexy, most and the minute the butter touches the skin, it's like a butter on a warm pudding, melts and glide effortlessly waiting to be massaged in. 

The more I tried to blend the butter on my skin the more the scent evoking and awakens, it is very pretty and delightful. The shea butter works its way to cover the skin and making them stay moist while aloe vera heals and hydrates.

-*-


My skin stays plump and supple for the whole day, or at least until the next shower while the scent last for hours, I figure that to make the scent last longer I can spritz some of the fragrance with the same notes all over every now and then.

Still, my skin doesn't really enjoy fragrance no matter how good it is, and it start to show some resistances, patches of irritated skin due to the fragrance which I'm sure wont happen to those who are blessed with normal skin condition.

-*-





In the end, I still love the product and stubbornly using it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment