Here's what I got from the website:
Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin.
Surrounds you with a sense of total satisfaction
CUSHIONING FOR DRY SKIN
- Gentle yet effective cleansing.
- Helps preserve skin's moisture barrier.
- Passion Flower and Edelweiss
HOW TO USE
- Use every AM and PM.
- Lather up a small amount with wet hands. Massage all over face with circular movements. Tips from me, if you like the scent, take your time and enjoy the sweet massaging from your finger and be pampered, you'll love the soft effect later on.
- Rinse with warm water for better result.
- Follow with Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion, then your Estée Lauder Repair Serum and Moisturizer.
And here's what I thought: True every word of what they describe it would be. I used it on morning and afternoon shower plus at night if I went out. I like my face clean and supple, it does that!
I'm not a big fan of the scent for me it's flower mix musk feels too grown-up for me...perhaps I'm just a little girl inside ^.* I love fruity flowery scent that smell so fresh....well anyway, beside the scents everything else works like a charm.
I live in South East Asia country where it is sunny and humid all year long and travel a lot. From dry countries to cold winters, been there, done that. And the 'magic' of Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser is there for me. I got a combination skin but it still work for me. I don't feel oily and definitely not tight and dry even on dry winter or......dry air con air.
I spend a lot of time in air con room even when I'm not traveling, where plane, hotels and weather got their effects on my skin, so I need a cleanser that though yet gives the moisture and calmness for a perfect dewy skin.
I've used it within the range, the whole lotion, serum and moisturizer and without them. It is still great. The pearly white creamy gel bubbles up easily, lather up smoothly and feels so soft afterwards. I know it was made for dry skin, but my combination skin feels happy too.
Pic from Google search.