Read what the website tells us:
Hydrating, soothing toner
Leaves skin soft, supple
For the product details, it's still the same within their Soft Clean range.
Gentle, soothing toning lotion cushions your skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, luxuriously hydrated.
Primes skin to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
CUSHIONING FOR DRY SKIN
- Gentle yet effective cleansing.
- Helps preserve skin's moisture barrier.
- Skin feels pampered, soft, comfortably clean.
- Passion Flower
HOW TO USE
- Use every AM and PM.
- After cleansing, sweep on with a cotton pad.
- Follow with your Estée Lauder Repair Serum and Moisturizer.
- Dermatologist-tested (as for all Estee Lauder products)
This slightly cloudy liquid smell exactly the same as the foaming cleanser, not to my delight but the effect is still very good too (like the rest of the range). It helps preparing my skin for serum and moisturizer. I don't use serum often now, only at night, but the lotion is perfect for both.
Tips: I use a cotton pad and smoothly swipe them over through my face then I put on my serum + moisturizer (or just moisturizer alone). I must say it make quite a difference if I skip this step, the serum and moisturizer doesn't absorb as good as when I used it. So don't skip up.
Read also my post for Soft Clean Foaming Cleanser
Pic from Estee Lauder