Monday, October 22, 2018

W~III Skincare

Hello lovelies,

those who are following me on instagram or youtube, must have known about my recent love, it's W~III Skincare from Taiwan. Please do watch the video at my youtube channel (here) before continue reading the post. You'll see the texture as well.

On the video, I'll share with you two products I've received and in this post it will be three, Night Cream, Essence (or serum) and Day Cream. I've been using the Night Cream and Essence since perhaps two weeks before receiving the Day Cream, and now, I'm using them continuing the routine.

-*-



Look at the packaging, they look gorgeous, right?! Some even say the container itself is luxurious. I do agree, and the one that made me interested in the products even more, is what's in it.

Let's start with the details of the essence or serum.
Skin Remodeling Essence
W~III Skin Remodeling Essence contains rich GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Complex functioned as an
activator of tissue remodeling. This essence effectively smooths fine lines and deep wrinkles, improves
skin elasticity, improves skin clarity, promotes the production of dermal fibroblasts returning the skin
cells back to a young stage.
Suitable for all skin types.

-*-


Skin Rejuvenating Day Cream
W`III Skin Rejuvenating Day Cream is formulated with the combination of multi moisture-loving 
ingredients and anti-oxidants that are excellent for retaining skin moisture, nourishing and helping skin 
heal. It is also enriched with GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Complex to make your skin become more firm, 
radiant, smooth, and supple, giving you a youthful appearance.

Intense Skin Treatment Night Cream
All world class BEST anti-aging ingredients working together while you sleep: 
GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Complex, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, Shea Butter. Waking 
up the next day will never be the same again. 
Suitable for all skin type.

Where did I get all of these information? From the people who understand the brand and even I met with some of them during last week event, a beauty convention in Jakarta. I thought I already learn a lot when I was given a product knowledge but I understand even more when I met them, and one more good news, W~III will open their first counter soon in Jakarta.

-*-


What so good about W~III Skincare?

Here's a bit of everything inside each of the products:
GHK-Cu Copper Peptide
(Works beyond Retinoic Acid & Vitamin C. As researched by Dr. Loren Pickart)
Beta Glucan
(The Most Powerful Natural Immune Enhancer Known to Science)
Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Macadamia Oil, etc.
(Natural, rich in antioxidant & moisture loving ingredients)

And here what's not in it:

Paraben-Free. Lanolin-Free. Mineral Oil-Free. Cruelty-Free
No Artificial Colors. No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

So it is a pure effective ingredients with high efficacy and no bad stuffs.

-*-


Nerd alert, this is for those who really want to know the research behind W~III Skincare, and I must say, it does contain a handful of difficult words, don't be embarrassed, do google up. I really feel the need showing you this since, for me, it's ground breaking and mind blowing too. Like they did a pretty serious stuff in finding the right ingredients and formula for that highly effective skincare that made any other skincare in the market (no matter how pricey they are) looks less beneficial.

And please do compare W~III with other high quality skincare on its class, and not that mass produce stuffs that really bad for your skin where it is filled with bad chemicals and water only.

β-glucans are notable for their ability to modulate the immune system. They work in an incredibly powerful way by stimulating the activity of
macrophages, which are versatile immune cells that ingest and demolish invading pathogens. As they do so, they stimulate other immune cells
to attack. Macrophages also release cytokines, chemicals that when secreted enable the immune cells to communicate with one another. In
addition, beta glucans stimulate lethal white blood cells that bind to tumors or viruses, and release chemicals to destroy it. Not surprisingly
then, they turn out to be useful antioxidants. One study found that yeast-derived beta-glucan could reduce free radical formation in vitro.
For ages, it was believed that the large molecular structure of beta glutens would prevent them from effectively penetrating the skin. This all
changed a few years ago with a study published in International Journal of Cosmetic Science. The results showed that beta-glucan, “despite its
large molecular size, deeply penetrated the skin into the epidermis and dermis.” The same team tested 27 people to evaluate the effects of
beta-glucan on facial fine lines and wrinkles. After 8 weeks, there was “a significant reduction of wrinkle depth and height, and overall
roughness.”
So after the penetration issue was resolved, a team at the University of Alberta discovered how. It seems that the beta glucan enters the skin
the same way that water penetrates a brick wall. “It does not go through the brick, it goes through the concrete binding the bricks together,”
explained the lead scientist. “As a result of our study, we now know that glucan works through the inter-cellular lipid matrix, or the cells’
cement, to enter the lower levels of the skin. Of medical significance is the fact that beta glucan creams promote wound healing and reduction
in scaring following surgical procedures.”
Other researchers believe that beta glucan stimulates collagen, possibly by inducing the release of immune/inflammatory mediators, such as
IL-1 and NFkB.

Need me to sum it up?
Basically, the ingredients help healing, build immune, strong antioxidant, reduce scar in a significant way (obvious to the naked eye), reduce wrinkle and lines too, and many more. And in my case, the first visible sign is the pores, they literally shrunk to a soft and smooth appearance.

-*-


Above is the serum, I put some in a small bowl and the below image are is for Day Cream (lighter blue with gel like consistency) and Night Cream, slightly purplish with richer cream like texture that easily drank by the skin.

All of their products contain no colorant, so the 'blue-ness' are from the natural ingredients with high concentrate and really good for the skin.

I love their smell, it's so faint and floral. Signs of using natural ingredients for sure. All of them, from the essence, day and night cream works hand in hand in creating a better skin for me. Even thou' their texture is really light (those with normal to oily skin can enjoy), dry skin like mine is happy also. It is enough. I can add another hydrating emulsion when needed but these three is a great anti aging formula that I can't even compare.

Trust me when I said that I've tried so many skincare in the market, from the luxurious to mediocre, and again, I want to speak in the level that is somewhat equal with W~III and it's superb.

I'm almost 40 years old, hence I know the real issues of aging. I'm living it, and I've been using anti aging products before reaching 25, almost all the high end brands in the market has landed on my skin, I know their texture, scents, they effectiveness and some even faults too. I can say that W~III Skincare, actually works, they made differences.

-*-



I used to have normal skin in my 20's and change to dry and sensitive, it's normal for a skin to change perspective and changing products according to the skin's need and W~III filled the skin with the needs I am right now. Lines, some large pores, some sensitiveness, dehydration, uneven skin tone to some dark spots.

Using W~III Skincare (especially the Night Cream and Essence) for around 3 weeks now, I can see that the skin appear healthier in terms of fading spot, smaller pores as mentioned above that made my skin appear smoother, to help in even out the skin tone. The fine lines near the eyes are definitely reducing, so does some other fine lines. The laughing lines are reducing too, and I hope it'll keep reducing so my skin appear younger and healthier.

The Essence is powerful yet so light and comfortable, the Day Cream is like a cool refreshing gel that hydrates and perfect for the day, and the Night Cream replenish the skin even more when we asleep, none of them have heavy texture, none of them is greasy, all of them are so easy to be used and show amazing result.

-*-




Thank you so much, I'll keep you updated with the W~III Skincare that I have, and continue using it until finish, stay tune, I think I'll make a video for them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment