Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Derma Crystal at EUROSKINLAB®


Hi everybody,

a few days ago, I was invited by Euromedica to try on some of their signature treatments. Euromedica has Euroskinlab and ESC in shorts for European Slimming Centre. There are several branches in Indonesia, mainly in Jakarta Euroskinlab is focusing on the skin and and ESC as a slimming center for the body. Some branch has both Euroskinlab and ESC, while some only have either one.

Do check on their official website for more information at http://euroskinlab.com/

I went into their main branch at Jl. Iskandarsyah Raya No. 97
Kebayoran Baru.

And the first treatment I'm going to experience is called Derma Crystal Laser Treatment .

-*-



I was told that the treatment can only be done here since this branch has the laser for my treatment. I've tried laser treatment a few times, once in Singapore fora skin rejuvenation that cost around 700 SGD and I remember the smell of a burning skin (or perhaps fine hairs). An anesthetic cream is also put on 30-60 minutes before the treatment to numb the skin's upper layer.

I was mentally prepared for my laser treatment at Euroskinlab.

-*-



The waiting room is small but suffice. Everything is made under appointment so perhaps everything is under a complete orderly management, hence a big waiting room is not needed. My kids are having fun thanks to the internet connection and wait patiently during my treatment. The staffs are wonderful, they are very kind and never even once gave me 'that look' when my baby cries. They supported me since I came until I went back. The doctor also so nice, she insisted I look after my baby until she is calm and happy before proceeding to any procedure from consultation to treatment.

-*-



In this branch there are two sides, one is Euroskinlab, modern, nifty and contemporary.

The waiting room is in white, cream and solid red.

-*-


Several rooms from consultations to treatments are here for a guaranteed privacy.

-*-


The doctor (Dr. Cynthia) explained to me about the procedure, from the beginning to the end, what will I feel, what needed to be done, what will be the effects and so on. It was fast and she assured me, nothing can go wrong with the treatment and we can just proceed.

-*-




Derma Crystal (DC)
Derma Crystal merupakan treatment laser dari EUROSKINLAB® Laser Centre yang mampu mendorong peremajaan kulit wajah anda (rejuvenation).
Treatment laser DC mengurangi kerutan, mencerahkan kulit wajah, memperbaiki kulit kemerahan (rosacea), pori-pori wajah, dan bercak merah karena pecahnya pembuluh darah (Red Vascular).
Treatment laser DC mendorong menciptakan sel kulit baru, sehingga mampu membuat kulit wajah anda jauh lebih kencang dan lebih muda.

This is their official press release:

-*-





And I went into another side now, this is ESC, in the same building with Euroskinlab but on 'the other side' of the door. Look how different here is. The room is dimmed, the ambiance is far more relaxed, calm and feels like home.

-*-


And here's the treatment room for everything related to procedure related to laser.

-*-


My images is taken for the before treatment to later the team can see and discuss the before-after procedure.

-*-

And I have to sign some documents from making sure I understand about the effects to clearance that I'm not pregnant at the moment.

-*-


The next step is cleaning my skin completely on the areas that the laser will 'touch'.

-*-


I told the staff (Ms. Ani if I wasn't mistaken) that my cheeks are very sensitive hence I need her to really be careful when she cleans the area, and she listen to me. The whole process of cleansing and afterwards, whenever she touches my skin, she done it gently. 

-*-



Taking a before picture in every angle is needed.

-*-

My nose is slightly crooked, I broke mine when I'm still around 7 years old and it is not as straight as it used to be.

-*-

After taking images, the areas where there's hair is covered. My eyebrows are safe under those white tape.

-*-




And the laser begin. start with this tingling and slightly warm sensation. A bit like tiny needles touching my skin, some areas like the upper cheeks is felt a bit pain, but everything is still comfortable even thou' I must admit that I'm a little bit scared since no numbing cream has been applied. So the whole procedure is using no anesthesia whatsoever.

-*-


There's this burnt smell on areas 'touched' by the laser, this is exactly the same smell whenever a laser treatment is done to me. It's the microscopic wound that later heals and create beautiful layers.

-*-



All the lasers are done by the doctor. There are three tools, the first one is the one with burning smell and like tiny needles touching my skin, the second one is heat. Like that wonderful heat grazing on top of the skin.

-*-




For me, this is like my favorite part between the three, like the sun on a perfect summer day.

-*-



The third and last one is a tool that actually touching the skin. It's like the end of a rounded pen, it's circling around and I think the doctor is paying attention on areas such as acne.

-*-


And then it's done. The whole treatment last around 30-45 minutes. From cleansing, laser treatments, soothing mask, moisturizer and sun protection. It is crucial to always use sun protection. Always avoid sun exposure, especially during peak hours 10 AM - 2 PM for around a week, warm and hot water for shower or bath, and excessive exercise. Kinda like after a wax or IPL.

-*-



The after effect of the laser is visible around 1-2 days after treatment and there's no downtime.

So you pretty much can do daily activity like normal (except those advice above of avoiding excessive sun, etc).

-*-

I'm glad that the whole process doesn't involve pain and no numbing cream is needed.

The procedure also pretty fast and for me, I can see immediate result. My face appear fresher and the skin becomes clearer.

-*-



Above is me after treatment, still in the laser room, and below is around 2 hours after the treatment and under the bright light (from the window). No makeup at all. I look super clear :D

-*-




And below is me around 5 days after Derma Crystal, the skin appear super clear and flawless. Makeup easily put on and I think on day 3 there's an area on my upper cheek that was coming off, around 5 mm2. But it coming off cleanly and without any pain nor redness.

-*-




Oh I love my skin, it look so smooth, spotless, clear and irresistibly fair.

-*-




Thank you EUROSKINLAB for the treatment, it was fast, efficient and may I say, spot on!

Check out more about Euroskinlab here:

Web                    : http://euroskinlab.com
Instagram            : @ESL_Euroskinlab
Twitter               : @ESL_Euroskinlab
Facebook           : Euroskinlab

No comments:

Post a Comment