Tuesday, July 13, 2010

L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Rose Tattoo





Finally after using them for more than a month I'm making the review. L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick for 16 hours of using without the need of retouch since the color will still be vivid. Comes in 12 shades in USA but in Singapore at Watson's I usually found less than 10, and some come in Gold edition with gold shimmer.

I give them 4,5 stars out of 5 stars.

I like them since:
1. Very easy to use. Just apply No.1 (the color) leave it for a minute or so, no crunching, wiping, licking or anything that can disrupt the 'setting' process. Then use No.2 for moisture seal. Re-apply the moisture anytime you like or feel need to (usually for me every 2 hours).
2. I love how the 'gadget' look so slim, cool, and very handy (2 in 1 plus mirror).
3. The color really stay for a very long time like more than half day.
4. The moisture balm can work with or without the lipstick.
5. It got the colors I want.
6. Doesn't give me any allergic reaction.
7. No weird scent.

o,5 star was taken out because when I'm forget or lazy to reapply the moisture it will crack and the cracks can stay at straws, spoon, or anything touches the lips. Also for the too-hard-too-clean if you only use regular cleanser, this one need a real makeup remover for lips/waterproof mascara.

And during application you need to swipe the color all in one go, if you repeating the result wont be so good since it will show an overlaps, but if you use the product often, you'll be able to do it and mastered it well. It worth the effort.





No comments:

Post a Comment