Thursday, February 23, 2017

Oya Clinic Body Shaping 2nd Treatment


Hello lovelies,

I'm back with another Body Shaping Treatment at Oya Clinic. This time, I'm trying on the same treatment but in different branch, it's in their main one in Menteng area.

The location is near many famous restaurants and the designs inside the clinic is gorgeous.

-*-




After arriving, within 5 minutes my room is ready. Hmm, it's not as clean as usual, there's still some leftovers from the previous client on the open trash can with items for private part. I think they could be better than this, on my other visits it was fine and clean.

-*-




After undressing and get into a disposable pants and bra, the treatment begin with something for lymphatic, a machine suck the sides of my neck, it's like suction cups used in TCM. It felt comfortable, I wish the therapist helps with my shoulders too >.<

-*-



Soon after that, continuing using a warm to hot metal plate that rubbed all over the area. We can choose an area per treatment. The therapist said, usually it took around 10 treatments for a significant effect.... or at least for someone like me haha.

The Body Shaping treatment at Menteng branch is indeed more comfortable, no electric feeling on this part, it was just warm with a bit of heat at some point, I hope it melts away all my fat.

-*-



The therapist seems to be working hard melting my fats, hmm 5 kg of overweight is there, do melts them away please, I want them all gone, disappear and made me slim :D

-*-



 The therapist told me that the effectiveness also lays on the hands of those who do the treatment, so it's not just about the machine, the therapist must know which part to do it more and which is less. So even on one area of tummy, there are several areas from upper, lower, sides and back too. Mine is focusing on the front, upper side to be exact.

-*-



And then, it's that buzzing time, the part where my tummy is wrapped on special cream and the rubbery plates that felt so cold (since the previous part is warm to hot), and it was 'plastered' tight to my tummy all around the area.

This is the toning part where it helps strengthening the muscle, creating the same vibration as when we're exercising to build the firmness. This is the part where every part of the treatment combine, after being melts, it toned and firmed. This is why one treatment is equal with hours in the gym where we need to warm up, cardio and build the muscle.

-*-


And the final part is sucking again on some parts of the tummy. It felt somewhat pain on the lower tummy where the skin is loose after pregnancy. So the therapist move it up above, so communicating with the therapist all the way through the treatment is important to making sure it was effective and convenient at the same time.

-*-




And here it is, the final result, there are no redness, no after care needed, the skin feels comfortable and toned. It helps building up my body even after the treatment, the doctor also did told me how the treatment goes, it will continue working even after treatment.

-*-



What about the measurement? I lost 5 cm that day, definitely an improvement I like to have. Now I just need to keep up with continuing exercise, proper diet and more of these treatments please.

-*-



Thank you so much Oya Clinic.

See you again on my next treatment.

-*-

No comments:

Post a Comment