Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Maison de FLEUR Scent by Varo


Hello lovelies,

these babies are one of my treasures from Japan.

I saw their store in Ikspiari when visiting Disneyland area. It was small yet adequate, they brought collection that are so pretty and adorable. From bags, handkerchiefs, perfume to toiletries. As a huge fan of toiletries, I get one in a Fukubukuro (lucky bag). 

-*-




These are the products inside mine. Some hand creams, hand butter, hand treatment, lip balms, body cream, shampoo, and all in different scents.

-*-


The product inside worth twice the price paid. It's really something that I'm looking forward from my trip in Japan, quality products with beautiful scents and very rewarding experience. I can share these babies with my family and friends too.

-*-



These are the lip balms, my favorite is, of course, Rose, it gives the lips a faint red hue, like a stain. Others are transparent and when seen, the Fig might be two, but one in original and the other is Moisture.

Pistachio is nutty and fresh while fig is fragrant. I love their unique scents.

-*-




The texture of the balms is like most balms, it is balmy. Perfect for the dry weather in keeping the lips moist.

There's nothing special about the containers too, in fact every products is simple and plain, just the wrapping with scent by varo and of course, the cute kitty cat that made the difference. However, when opened, they are just plain white container.

-*-

And their shampoo or body cream is just wonderful, they both smells so good. Lilac is so feminine, calm and the floral scent is beautiful. Their rose is perfect too, but unfortunately, my skin can't take it, mine is too sensitive when using a scented products.

The shampoo on the other hand create a silky smooth finish, kinda a bit like dry oils but doesn't make the hair limp nor greasy. And the scent, last all day long.

-*-


The hand treatments are gorgeous, the gel smells so good and lightly moisturizing the hands. It came in many variants too, mine is Lilac and Lavender, both my favorite scents.

-*-


The hand butters is thick and creamy, they moisturize the hand at the creamiest level possible.

So the hand treatment is the lightest, followed by their hand creams and finally, the thickest one in texture and moisture is hand butter.

-*-



English garden smells like blooming flowers in the spring or early summer, so fresh and beautiful, they are just so lovely. I wish I have one in their perfume or perhaps everything in the range such as body shower, shampoo, body cream, etc.

-*-



Below is the texture of the three variants, on the far left is hand treatment, the middle is hand cream and the far right is hand butter.

-*-




Overall,

I think they are great as they produce quality  products with irresistible fresh floral and feminine scents. One product can come in several textures and scents too. Unique, beautiful and I find them all smells so good. I wish I can try more, perhaps next time when I visit Japan again.







No comments:

Post a Comment