Monday, December 14, 2015

Guerlain Holiday 2015 Collection


Hello Lovelies,

cosmetic brand around the world are launching their holiday collection, for sure, Guerlain will not missed this opportunity to be merry.

Mr. Laurent Noel, Guerlain International Make-Up Artist also came to present 2 newest babies from Guerlain. Parure Gold and Abeille Royale Eyetech.

-*-


He is very passionate about products from Guerlain and seems loving it to the bones. He share about his experience in the products and witness many wonderful things happen due to the effectiveness.

He also open for a lot of questions during the day, it was a rare opportunity and everyone is pleased since we get to have a private consultation.

-*-



There's a lot of beautiful things amongst Guerlain products and for me, one of them is this night oil. It detoxified, nourished and hydrating the skin at the same time. When waking up the skin will become bouncy and dewy with this radiant irresistible glow.

-*-


The bottle is blue, the liquid inside is a fluid like water and oil. Used after shaked together so the liquid become one.

-*-


I was the model that day (happily volunteered myself) and let Mr. Noel to demonstrate how Guerlain can transform my skin, start from the skincare to the makeup using the collection from the previous to the newest babies (so happy).

-*-


Did you see the image above, it's the Meteorites, well holiday edition Meteorites.

http://www.guerlain.com

Météorites

Flocons Enchantés

Guerlain's limited edition of Météorites Flocons Enchantés enhance the face and décolleté:
Hidden under a large powder puff, the marvellous snowball unveils its precious
contents: Météorites pearls to enhance the face and décolleté. For the first time, the legendary pearls are accompanied by immaculate snowflakes made of light-reflecting iridescent pearly particles to create a unique harmony: beige to even out the skin tone, champagne to illuminate and golden for a subtle sun-kissed effect.

-*-


First, after skincare, he put the Pure Gold Radiance Makeup Base, it made my skin infused in the luxurious golden radiance.

-*-


The whole collection is worth having, from the Meteorites, Matte Liquid Lipstick, Gloss D'Enfer (a crystal like lip gloss with irresistible glow) to Ors et Merveilles Palette consist of eye shadows and blush on, to Rouge G De Guerlain.

-*-


Here are the close up photos of me with the products, I'm using Terracotta, Maxi Velvet (the liquid matte lipstick, only one shade at the moment), and the Meteorites for sure. My skin feel so comfortable and light. The skincare and makeup used made my skin looks healthy and perfect for a day out.

-*-


That's it? Nope, here are the two new products that made today's highlight and the ones I'll be reviewing soon. It's an eye cream, well, a state of the art eye cream with 22 carat gold made to precision.

-*-


And the other one is Parure Gold. Gold Radiance Powder Foundation.

-*-


I'll review them on my next posts, stay tune as I'll share the beauty of Parure Gold and Abeille Royale Eyetech.

-*-



Thank you so much Guerlain Indonesia, I'll definitely have a gorgeous time this holiday season.

-*-



There's so many things from Guerlain that I want to try and share with you. I hope someday I can explore more.

Do read everything on their website or visit the counters for further details.

-*-


Meanwhile, have a wonderful and peaceful holiday everyone.

-*-





Season's Greetings from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment