Friday, June 19, 2009

a beautiful story with CozyCot

In this world there something that believable or things that just simply too good to be true, well CozyCot lies in the middle of it. It is really good and believable. What am I talking about? It's about my dream. I've been locking for a perfect website that talk nothing but my personal joy and love. Since I was a little girl somehow toys, dolls, and playing, doesn't really interest me. My greatest joy is to smell good. I use soap, shampoo, conditioner, treatments, cologne, perfume, or powder that make me 'bloom' in those scent that makes everyone surround me feels as if I just walked through garden of flowers and took a bath in it.

I really like looking good too so my mom make up box is my daily getaways too. I like cosmetics, well they come second after my toiletries craving. I love beauties product for me it's define being a girl. And after years and years and may I say again years of 'soul' searching I finally found a place where I do fit in. The CozyCot website. It's not just talking about beauties product, commercial of the newly born product, but real actual people can review about them and we can share our personal stories there. For me I finally found my 'family'.

I feel really fit in there. But even though you are not 'crazy' about beauties like me anyone can still have the benefit of the website and check the product before you buy it. You can find people with same problem, like sensitive skin or sensitive nose and see did the product they've tried bothered them or not, its a wonder how CozyCot review can save you.

And the forum is oh-so-lovely, nothing better than to chat and just have a good healthy dose of beauty product or treatment info or just a simple (never, we like to pour our heart too) woman to woman talk.

Contest? It's here too for those competitive gal who love to have fun and at the same time can learn about different product. CozyCot also indulge us with gathering. You'll never feel left out again for what's cool and happening right now in the girl's world.

Shopping, well there ain't a gal who doesn't like to shop. CozyCot knows that (a gal best friend know what you need), check what they have to offer for you and you'll be delighted knowing that they sell the best stuff around.

Last but definitely not least CozyCot know how to appreciate us by giving us points we can actually redeem for the stuff we want. Yes! Really! Bring your whole gang to join the site? you've got points, reviews? you got point and save others, put in your data? points, be open and share your love to them? points (only in the CozyCot where you express your love and get appreciated because it's a two-sided love story).

Well pretty ladies (all ladies ARE pretty, some just need a teeny bitty gadgets and care, NOBODY perfect) come and meet me at
CozyCot.com - where beautiful minds meet”.


No comments:

Post a Comment