My first hand phone:
- No individual separate alphabet keyboard
- No email
- No internet connection
- No camera
- No color
- No Bluetooth
- and last but definitely not least NO FUN!
- Light and slim (with Streamline Profile, that comfortably lie on my hand, 10 cool points)
- Pretty and cool design
- Have email with Inner Circle, so can even automatically chose emails I want to receive (10 cool points)
- Typing message or email is easy like on PC keyboard only better with Qwerty keyboard with natural offset pattern and raised key so I can be a magic wizard with speedy typing ability (10 cool points).
- Trackball (wow my old hand phone can't even understand the word trackball) for quick and easy navigation (10 cool points).
- Camera (woo hoo) 2.0 Megapixel color WITH fixed focus (10 cool points)
- Bluetooth, Wi Fi, Audio and Video format so cool (40 cool points)
- The ingenious of all in one set (10 cool points)
I used to feel like I'm connected to all the cables in my home, with wires that dangling to keep me connected with the rest of the world, but with HTC Magic those string attached is cut free and I can move freely without any hassle, is this what future like? I like it, I like it a lot.
With 100 cool points it really gives me (and seriously, anyone) 100% reason to gotta have it.
We all should discover Magic with HTC Magic. www.htc.com.