Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Celleanser Rainbow Relaxing Plus Mask, Yellow Repair Plus Mask

Hello lovelies,

I'm actually not preparing myself to do this post, the images are all hideous, low quality, and I'm ashamed. But the products are super good, hence, I need to do this, give you just of the products. It's a mask I happen to buy accidentally since Larva is just too idiotic not to be bought haha! I love them, seriously and their mask? Well, just like them, underrated.

-*-

Microfiber fabric is firmly attached to the skin and provides rich nutrition, moisturizing gloss, whitening and wrinkle to help firm elasticity
Larva Yellow Repair Mask 
Jeju orange and Rapeseed extract, including Yellow colored natural ingredients, beautiful skin that makes healthy in your skin.

That's the only details I got from the official website.
And here from e-commerce:
This mask contains a dual functioning ample with whitening and wrinkles to help moisturize, calm and regenerate the skin.
What is Tencel Sheet good for skin?
The surface of the tencel is much smoother and more flexible than the surface on the rough surface, giving the skin softness and pleasant feeling and excellent skin adhesion.
Main ingredient
Rapeseed in Jeju Island


Oh don't let the foolish yellow larva fooled you, the quality of the mask is really good, in fact, it was the first mask that in cotton sheet (or perhaps any sheet) that I actually really like and would recommend to anyone. The size is perfect, the material is springy and the elastic feeling is addictive. The formula is like creamy, but sticks to the skin like butter to your perfect toast, the scent is mild and the effects on the skin is just lovely. My skin loves it, I love it!

-*-


The moist effect last, it stays there on the skin for the whole day and it's not that kind of runny, watery and too light that the skin (or even you) would notice any differences on the skin, this one is visible and I love how it stays on the skin for 20 minutes or so and still moistly good, not patchy dry.

I'm using it like I'm using any other face mask, on a cleaned and toned skin.

-*-


All the details are in Korean and sorry, no help from google too, but you can always google translate from the image, it's pretty much plus minus gives you ideas of what is it.

-*-


Seems like they embarked the whole idea of Larva into a lot of other cosmetics they have, I didn't try other things than this, but I immediately regretted so, after knowing how good these babies are, they do come in higher price than most mask, like from the Face Shop, and so on, they are a bit higher, well around twice to thrice the price actually, but I think it's worth the price.

-*-


And this is Rainbow Relaxing Plus Mask, which is too much for me, the snail there give it all away. I have very low expectation and turns out it was soooo good too.

-*-



Microfiber fabric is adhered to the skin without hesitation, rich water supply, quick soothing effect

Larva Rainbow Relaxing Mask 
Jeju Green tea and Centella Asiatica Leaf extract, including Pink colored natural ingredients, beautiful skin that makes healthy in your skin.
What is Tencel Sheet good for skin?
The surface of the tencel is much smoother and more flexible than the surface on the rough surface, giving the skin softness and pleasant feeling and excellent skin adhesion.
Main ingredient
Green tea in Jeju Island

Look how blue the mask is, but it came in the exact same material as the yellow one and fit snugly on me. Loving it. Love the feeling on the skin, the creamy formula, the material, how it is so smooth and lovable. I can still play around with the mask after 20 minutes or so, it is still very moist and flexible.

-*-


Again, all the details is in Korean, if you happen to doesn't know any Korean, well, you simply just have to take it from me, the product is really good, I feel like it does take good care my skin, unlike most (Korean) face mask in the market which does as little as like an ordinary toner or face mist, this one is a real deal.

-*-


Thank you so much for reading, sorry for the mini information

No comments:

Post a Comment