Monday, March 18, 2019

Nivea Cream Care Face Wash, Bright Up

Hello lovelies,

I got this baby from my trip to Japan last year. The creme care facial foam is been with us for the past few months and we did (we? me and my family) was using it on and off since there's always more than 3 cleanser in our shower room, so we did use it just not on daily basis. The creme itself is rich and satisfying, but drying. I can feel the dryness on my skin every time I'm using it, perhaps that's why I didn't use it on daily basis.

-*-



A dense moisturizing face wash born from Nivea Cream.
The cream lather washes your face and removes dullness※, bringing you beautiful skin.
※dullness caused by old skin and pore impurities

・The dense, rich cream lather contacts your skin closely. It gently washes while protecting important moisture in your skin.
・Brings you translucent, bright skin filled with moisture.

Moisturizing: Contains Nivea Cream ingredients (lanolin alcohol, glycerin)
Cleaning: Contains brightness enhancing ingredients (Italian white clay, malic acid, lauramine oxide)
Contains an amino acid type mild cleaning ingredient (sodium cocoyl glutamate)
・With a clear premium green floral fragrance.
●Contents: 130g
●Ingredients/Materials: water, glycerin, stearic acid, myristic acid, PEG-8, hydrogenated polyisobutene, potassium hydroxide, sorbitol, lauric acid, lauramine oxide, palmitic acid, glyceryl stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, sodium cocoyl glutamate, talc, malic acid, polyquaternium-7, dioctyldodeceth-2 lauroyl glutamate, etidronic acid, (PCA/isostearic acid) PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, BHT, EDTA-2Na, sodium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, methylparaben, fragrance
●Size: 15.5cm x 7.5cm x 4.5cm
●Weight (item only) [G]: 155
●Made in Japan
●Manufacture Name: Kao
●Handling Precautions:
・Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
・Properly check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Should this disagree with your skin, or should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening, during use or after use when in direct sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen.
・Take care not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, immediately rinse well.
・To avoid accidental ingestion by children and those with dementia, be mindful where you leave this.
・Do not store in places with high temperatures.



I must say, I dislike every products that says to remove dullness as it mostly exfoliating one way or another.

-*-


This is the thick white cute gel like rich cream, add some water and they'll transform into this luscious creamy foaming facial wash, but it's dense alright, I always add more water afterwards and not really enjoying the feeling when using it, it's like striping my skin, perhaps those with very dull skin, 'thick skin', in need for facial foam like this, but not me.

-*-



There are other variant available like Moist, Very Moist (perhaps I should've try this one), Bright Up (this one) and Refresh (supposedly for oily skin). I got mine in Japan, hence all the details in in Japanese, so I did take a picture using Google Translate and here are somewhat the details.

I think it's pretty much like the one I got from Donki above. Japanese product is very famous in Asia, but I wont say that all of them is good, some are so so and like this one, it goes into my "not favorite" item for sure, it's just too drying and uncomfortable.

-*-


Perhaps another variant, perhaps using it once a week, perhaps I'm not really a fan of it, but I'm not recommending it also. Price is around 14$.

Thank's for reading the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment