Monday, December 24, 2018

Althea Angel First Box

Hello lovelies,

The beauty box has reached me some time ago and I did share with everyone through my Instagram post @Carnellin. I also share with everyone on my youtube.com/Carnellin. It's been so much easier to make videos nowadays and share it live in Instagram too heehee, I guess I did neglect my blog recently, oops sorry.

So, here it is, a new post for Althea, made specially available thanks to Althea Angels program which I love and do spread our wings.

-*-



A beauty box as a welcome gift consist of 3 loose powder in beige, bright white translucent and pink lavender. There's also Milk Peel and Petal Velvet Sunaway which I made a post here (click me). I did make a video too for Milk Peel (click me), and on this post, I would like to share about my experience with all of their products.

Start from the cleansing that does help my skin to feel cleaner, smoother and does remove dull skin without pain nor discomfort. It's pretty much addictive with the bubbling effects. They kept on bursting and bubbling for endless minutes before I rinsed everything off.

-*-



The sunscreen are also helpful in terms of living in a big city like Jakarta, where it  is sunny most of the time. Heat become unbearable at times hence we need a sun protection that doesn't glare back to the sun. So being velvety, matte and naturally looking like our own skin has officially trending now. Most sun protection nowadays are alike and Althea is keeping themselves up to date and not just that, they are showing that having they own brand can actually works! Their stuffs are amazing and raved by many, including the loose powders too, some are even sold out due to high demands.

-*-



People are looking for a non boring, non conventional loose powder, now they want something that was adjustable to their skin condition, either use it alone or mix and match. Like anyone with pale skin would love a pink touch, or dull skin with lavender, and those who yearn for brighter skin could go to white translucent and the best thing about the loose powders are they are made mostly by natural ingredients with effectiveness that fight sebum.

-*-



They all come in affordable prices, free delivery and discounted price here: https://share-in.althea.kr/x/lwxC3b

Thanks for reading my post and see you again soon with more of Althea goodies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment