Monday, March 13, 2017

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour


Hello lovelies,

before reading this post do visit my previous one regarding Lingerie de Peau and how do I get these babies at this link: Click Me!

There's details for the complete set and pricing too.

In this post, it will solely review the lipstick.

-*-



Look how beautiful the products are, look at the lipstick, it has the iconic shape of their perfume, the clear spade on the cap. And of course, the lipstick has the exact same scent as the perfume. 


-*-


Guerlain creates an absolutely essential and utterly irresistible La Petite Robe Noire Lipstick in deliciously shiny texture to dress up your style with colour!
Vibrant shades in an innovative texture:
- a light-weight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable
- buildable coverage thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
- inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously perfumed and delicately flavoured for an unforgettable taste on your lips
- an ultra-shiny finish and pure & luminous colours thanks to a cocktail of fine oils and a selection of “POP” pigments coated in a specific shine-boosting resin

Fragrance

A floral fruity fragrance with accents of bergamot, rose and raspberry, inspired by the delicious notes of La Petite Robe Noire, and an exquisite flavour attract tender of passionate kisses. So addictive!

Directions for use

Thanks to a thin light-weight texture, La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour offers a made-to-measure coverage.
1 shade for 3 intensities:
- 1 layer for a delicate halo of colour that offers a glimpse of the lips’ sensual texture
- 2 for to light up your smile
- more for a bold, vibrant and sophisticated shade

-*-


So I think their highlight is on the bright and bold colors like red, pink, plum, cherry, and I'm getting a Beige Lingerie which is close to nude. I'm almost disappointed, until, I tried the product.

It has that smooth intensity and unbelievable texture that I adore. This is what all lipstick should felt like, so silky and comforting, hydrating, watery and sensual without any balmy, greasy nor discomforts from the feeling like after consuming something very oily. La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour hits every notes correctly without being high pitch.

-*-


The color is gorgeous, it somehow has become, so me, like it was made for me.

And look at the image below. The delicious lip colour doesn't just give color and shines, it heals my dry chapped lips into smooth, soft and irresistible set of pouts. Love it to the max.

-*-




I'm a fan of lipstick, especially high ends brands, not because they are prestigious, but they give results that I want. An infused skincare cosmetics. I hate waxy feeling, tacky balm, or weird scents that are all overwhelming and making me realize that I actually have something on my lips. Some could be unbearable, like the ones that dried the lips and create misery, or the ones that promise moisturizing effect but made the problem worst by being so thick and difficult, it add up the dead skin cells, creating a mountains like uneven surface.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Deliciously Shiny Lip Colour, gives shines, color, three dimensional radiance, coverage and best of all, a real hydrating effect that my lips love. It felt so light and super smooth too, I can clearly see the fine oils benefits.

-*-





The shades are varied from pink, nudes, to plums, but I think most of the shades are in the purple zone. There are 20 shades and I'm looking forward to try more shades, like Leather Blazer, Black Perfecto, to Ruby Ring.

Overall,
definitely one of the best lipstick I've tried, seems like now I'm addicted to it, I want to get more shades, or perhaps, collects them all.

Thank you Guerlain Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment