Wednesday, December 16, 2009

StarCruise Libra candy










If you have th
e chance to go on a cruise while in Singapore, StarCruise is not a bad choice. They have great food, show and I love how clean and professional they are. They still have a long way to go before become a luxurious cruise, but it is budget friendly and any family can enjoy. We took the KL-Phuket cruise. We touch the Phuket land, but not KL since we thought we've been there before so why bother, the Phuket trip is a bit rough on the edges since during heavy rain we need to wait more than an hour in rain to wait for our boat to come to get us to the ship, and yes, it's in the middle of the night.

The good news is, that's the only bad thing happen to us during the whole trip, so I give 4 out of 5 star.

The view of the beach in Phuket during sunset is really lovely, I see many Caucasian tourists here and I see they have a comfortable life here since everything here is in a relaxed atmosphere and a lot cheaper than their own country.

Many passengers I talked to said SuperStar Virgo is better, so perhaps someday instead of taking another Libra, I will choose Virgo.





No comments:

Post a Comment