Monday, March 29, 2021

dear Klair Rich Moist Facial Soap

Hello lovelies,

how are you? It's been a long day isn't it?! I guess most of us are used to the new normal nowadays or simply gave up and try to 'get along' with this situation. Well, one thing for sure, we are still thriving and trying our best. As I spend most of my time at home, I'm looking for products that are gentler and kinder to my skin as I don't use makeup as much.

Start from a cleanser I found from dear, Klairs. It's a Korean brand that is famous for being so gentle and kind to the skin using as less ingredients as possible. Some of them are even super famous (like their serums, toners, etc). I've shared some of their products on Youtube.com/Carnellin as well.

Since the product is pretty simple, I figure that I better blog about it than making a video about a face shop.

-*-



Details from their official website:

A light pink facial soap that contains calamine powder that provides soothing effects on sensitive skin.
Formulated with argan oil and yermar mate is qualified for anti-oxidant and moisturizing effectiveness.

Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calamine Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil

· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.

Lather the soap with lukewarm water and massage the foam in small circles on the face. Rinse off with water.

Recommended For:
  • Those who have dry, sensitive, or troubled skin
  • Those who are looking for a hydrating second-step cleanser
-*-




It's a good thing that their website is in English but the product itself like said is pretty simple and kind to the skin and to our knowledge too. No harsh chemicals and made by hands too (wow). The soap is pinkish and have a very faint scent, I think they don't put any fragrance there, since according to the ingredients list there are none. So the lovely slightly sweet soapy scent  is natural.

We can easily lather up by rub it on our palm with water, or like me, using a good foam net to provide a much lighter and better foam texture. But either way it's fine as long as you lather it enough so the skin gets the bubbles as small as possible to clean the pores. There are squeaky feeling on the skin when I rinse it up, exactly the same feeling as using an all natural bar soap.

This kind of soap is perfect when you're using no makeup, or as a second cleanser, so you removed all makeup and suncsreen using a makeup remover, and then bubbles up using Rich Moist Facial Soap, the skin will feel the ultra clean feeling. Sometime I still add some micellar water to clean the water as water in Jakarta is not good for the skin, but that's completely optional.

-*-




Since the bar soap is so gentle, teenager and pre teens can use it and even young kids as this soap is far more safe than most products in the mass produce isle.

And for sure, we acknowledge that the product is suitable enough for dry and sensitive skin (like mine), or even kids, anyone can use it. And as I like my skin to feel clean most of the time, I was my able to clean my skin as often as possible, sometime up to 4 times a day during photo or video shoots. And my skin feels comfortable after all. But you can use it as less as needed. It's completely up to you.

I personally have no problem with the skincare use afterwards, toner, serum and moisturizer, although' I feel that a softener works my skin even better whenever I'm using this soap.

-*-



Price wise? Worth it! It's pretty long lasting, the brand describe the product as it is, gentle and kind to the skin as a cleanser and works well as a daily face soap that doesn't make the skin suffer.

Tips: do put it outside your bathroom, where it is less humid, they'll last longer.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment