Monday, February 8, 2021

Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash



Hello lovelies,

I've been using Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash for a week now and since this is just a premium travel size which I bought along with their Advent Calendar, so 7 days means they are all out. The full size I believe can last for more than a month when used alone.

This face wash is best to be used as a final cleanser, after removing all makeup and for daily debris or those morning washes (note: when you slept on a clean skin for sure), so it's a lightweight wash. Not a makeup nor sunscreen remover.

The yellowish brown clear gel lathers easily and smells like their calendula toner, if you haven't tried their calendula toner, well, you're missing a lot. Which is also the reason why I'm interested in trying the face wash is because I love their calendula toner.

-*-




So is the product worth the purchase? Well, kinda. I'm not gonna say it's a deep cleansing product, more like a daily face wash that I like to use for every day and as often as I want. It cleans my skin and helps removing makeup remover or anything left behind by the previous cleanser or my daily cleanser when I'm not using any makeup nor sunscreen (like said).

That's all I guess, thank's for reading this post.


Bonus: Here's some details I found on their official website:
 Refreshes and removes impurities, dirt and oil without stripping skin of its essential moisture.Gently lifts away impurities, dirt, and oil without stripping skin, for sensitive skin
Creamy gel formula activates with water to create a rich foam
Skin looks instantly refreshed and revitalized*
*Based on consumer use test to 51 subject in 4 weeks
No added soap, deep-cleansing formula to maintain skin barrier function.

1 comment:

  1. packging khiels ini simple tp bagus bgt ya ci.. jd penasaran sma produk khiels

    ReplyDelete