Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Catrice Prime And Fine Make Up Transformer Drops Lightening and Darkening


Hello lovelies,

look at these irresistible beauty products from Catrice, oh yes they sent me these bunch of amazing cosmetics that not just pretty to look at but works like a charm. Many makeup artists has been using Catrice since they work well, even to deep olive tone their pigment stands true, so even thou' Catrice is famous for affordable prices, they are still highly commendable.

-*-



Since it is quite a lot, let's review the base, it's called Prime and Fine Make Up Transformer Drops that I happily have the Lightening and Darkening. The products can be used with any other foundations I have and really helps me a lot. I have foundies that are given to me by brands, sometime they get it right, most of the time, they didn't. Either it is too dark or too bright, now I just adjust the tone using this magical babies, so if you don't want to toss wrong shades foundies away, just get this baby, either the lightening or darkening to your preference.

I can happily use them as a contouring kit too.

-*-



  • To personalise liquid make-up
  • Highly pigmented, liquid texture
  • Shades can be mixed together
  • Vegan
Individual Transformation. Make-up can be individually aligned with the needs of the skin thanks to the highly pigmented, liquid texture: Lightening Drops lighten the texture of foundation while the Darkening Drops make it darker. The Transformer Drops provide the possibility of personalising any CATRICE foundation.
Beauty Tip
The drops can also be used for highlighting and contouring. For especially natural-looking results, mix to create a shade that matches the skin tone. Liquid textures like the Transformer Drops should only be applied on top of liquid make-up – if you prefer powder, it should be applied after the liquid or creamy textures.

-*-



On the image above, I'm using it as a lightener to my too-dark-foundie, and it helps me really well. Just mixed the formula before applying on the skin. And below, I can use them alone, without my old foundation and they are a perfect harmony too on my skin. It is light, easy to be blend, applied on the skin and sets. I can happily use them anytime and it works like a primer too.

And you know what, they also have a waterproof drops to be added to any foundation and make it into waterproof makeup. Perhaps can be used for powder makeup too like eyeshadows, wow, that would be neat.

-*-


They also have a hydrating drops, perhaps it will give a much more dewy finish look that was on trend at the moment. I hope one day I can try all their drops, they look fun. And even thou' they came in the shape of tube and the drops are not by a pipette.

I can easily create a white bridal look or deep tan using these babies, simply playing with the tones as pleased. The texture is just right, as seen on the image above, they may look shiny at first but on the skin it's just will be a semi dewy natural gloss.

-*-



And I can clearly see why makeup artitsts are head over heels over these budget friendly brand, since even thou' they are really affordable, they works like a charm, not just the Prime and Fine Make Up Transformer Drops Lightening and Darkening but their highlight set, powders, eyeshadow, bronzer, and many more. Stay tune as I definitely review them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment