Monday, January 7, 2019

Aestura ATOBARRIER 365 CREAM


Hello lovelies,

this is Aestura Atobarrier 365 Cream that is now available at my Charis shop. It's a cream I've been using thanks to it's properties of helping dry and sensitive skin to feel better.

I do have dry and sensitive skin for the last few years, so it's not always like that, but the conditions happens after I'm about 34 years old, so now I'm getting used to finding products made for dry and sensitive skin only.

-*-



You can get the product here:

ATOBARRIER 365 CREAM

Around 100gr and Rp.450k.

The product comes in a lovely blue and white tone, tube container for hygiene and soft finishing material that feels good to the touch.

-*-





Same goes with what's in it, it's a soft white cream with tiny white dots. The cream doesn't comes with fragrance, which is perfect for sensitive skin, and when used, the skin immediately feels comfortable and not dry anymore.

-*-


Brand: AESTURA - ATOBARRIER 365 CREAM

Brand: AESTURA - ATOBARRIER 365 CREAM

They called it, tiny capsules heehee, which probably is, they look so tiny and easy to melt. I don't have to use extra force, or kept on massaging the skin, just use as I normally do. And the best thing is that, Atobarrier 365 Cream can be used for just about anyone, since it is made for dry and sensitive skin, even the kids can use it.

Dry and sensitive skin get irritation quite easily and it can be from anywhere, since the skin is dry and the moisture is lack, the skin become red easily, scrapped off easily, so I put some on my kids whenever needed, like when they are playing in the playground and something scratch their skin made them itchy, I put the cream and it helps soothe the condition almost immediately, helping them to calms down too.

-*-



So it's not just for the face, it's every part of our body when needed. Of course the face is our number one concern, but during emergency and this is the only cream I brought when traveling with the kids, Atobarrier 365 cream comes to the rescue.

The back side of my hand also gets dry easily during winter holiday, using the creams also helps and they are not greasy nor sticky like any other hand cream, so they are really perfect for anything. I love the moist effect but still powdery soft feeling as the cream absorbed by the skin without oily leftovers.

-*-



Definitely recommending the Atobarrier 365 Cream to anyone and to be used in many conditions too, get yours at
ATOBARRIER 365 CREAM

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment