Monday, May 27, 2019

M+ Madecassoside Cica

Hello lovelies,

oh my, it's here!! It's finally here!! It's M+ Madecassoside Cica from Charis (available at Charis) and suitable for dry and sensitive skin, like I've been hearing about centella asiatica for years and back then only a very few brand contain this ingredient and it's not even available in Indonesia, now Charis is having one and delivering to Indonesia, woohoo!!

-*-


Consist of face mask and creams (that comes in two sizes), my skin is going to have a good times thanks to these babies. The details are provided and yes, they are in English, so most of the human population can understand what's in it and yes more than 50% is centella asiatica leaf extract, that's powerful!

-*-


Simply click on any image for larger view and you can read the details of the ingredients and other information. The products are in tubes where most of the writings are on the box, so please do read them carefully before tossing it away.

-*-


This is how the white gel cream looks like, it's very light and I don't really smell anything when using it. One thing about the gel cream that I noticed is that it is something that everyone in the family can use since it was made for sensitive skin.

-*-



I do have slight redness on my upper cheeks, it is always like that and sometime gets even worse when they are irritated, so it can be redder than this. The gel cream feels comfortable on my skin and doesn't sting, it is also made the skin feels and look moist in a jiffy.

-*-


And look, the redness even subside within 1-2 minutes upon application. So I just use it on a clean skin after toner and serum, and voila, my skin looks good now. It has a subtle glowing radiant like the skin has turn really happy and healthy.

-*-



And these are some of the whys.

-*-




Yes, these are the details for the mask but it have the same trait and main ingredients that calming and moisturizing. Let's read some more.

-*-




If you're still curious do go to this web and find out more about the product and where to buy it.
https://hicharis.net/carnellin

-*-



Now, let's continue about the mask, I'm using it as a moisturizing mask that is soothing and made all the problems of sensitive and dry skim goes away, and it works really well. The cotton mask feels squishy and so thick while the liquid is so creamy and rich. The size doesn't really fit my face, but the formula works like a charm on my skin.

-*-



Like the gel cream, the mask have all the necessary details on the packaging, it is also written in English.

-*-



I put it on for a good 20 minutes and the mask is still very much moist like it was never loose it's fluid. My skin immediately feel the comfort and moistening effects, and it does calming too. I don't know about being lifting but mostly for me it reduce the redness by far and the skin no longer dry.

-*-



Perhaps this is what they called clarity, my skin appear like a clear glass skin.

-*-



When I squeezed it, there's still plenty of juice left and I can use it for my neck, arm and even legs, I can also store the leftover liquid in the packaging for the next use by sealing it in and put inside the fridge. They work like a serum.

-*-





Thank you so much for reading the post, hopefully it is helpful for those with dry and sensitive skin, like mine.

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. thankyou so much for the description about M+ product. Very usefull

    ReplyDelete