Thursday, August 2, 2018

Gaya Spa


Hello lovelies,

yesterday I went to Gaya Spa at Wolter Monginsidi street. The location is pretty close to Senopati area and its pretty big. Next to KFC joint and it has spacious place for at least 6 cars.

-*-


Inside there's the reception and area where you can get their products to be used at home. The whole place smells good, it a clear affirmation that you're in a Spa.

There's lounge area for waiting, some guests would perhaps come without making an appointment can sit down comfortably, but for better efficiency, do call and make an appointment before coming.

-*-


The oils smells so good and it comes in many aroma that reminds me of many traditional characteristic. The spa also have many package like Betangeh Minang (the one I'm having), Batimung Banjar, Bali and many more. The therapist told me that their Martup Batak is the most famous one. On each package comes with different aroma, technique in massage and spices used.

-*-


The premise comes with around 10 rooms, most of them have shower and bath area. Some also comes with two beds and bigger bath tub suitable for couples. Most of them also have a dimmed lighting for inducing relaxation and comfort for the guess.

We can change to a kimono and disposable undies inside the room.

-*-


There are semi private areas too like for the head massage, shampoo, or other treatment for the head.

-*-


Some of the room also come with steaming properties, the image below is a couple room, perfect for husband and wife or mom and a kid, some family also comes together to relax and unwind. We literally don't have to skip the city to enjoy a quality time or to feel better again.

Everyday routine could be a bit tight and stressful, coming to a spa like this means for a while, our body can be at ease once again.

The treatment goes like this.

-*-




-*-


After enjoying the massage and right before body scrub, I went into the steam, it helps opens up the pores so the scrub could be more effective.

The steam also very good for inhalation.

-*-


I feel like the whole place is well prepared for a spa. Some of the walls maybe need repair since it was humid most of the time but overall they were in a good condition remembering it has been a while they open the premises.

-*-


Below is the scrub cream prepared just for me. Smells good, comes in good consistency, thickness of the product and the big beads made it feels so comfortable on the skin. The scrubbing process is really fast, I think I need a bit more scrubbing on the bask side.

-*-


Next is bath time, using bath foam, aromatherapy oils, and Jacuzzi tub that induce more relaxation, oh, I feel like there's so many reasons to enjoy a good night sleep afterwards. I do have a quality sleep last night, I think it's a mix between the massage, steam, scrub, and bath time here.

-*-




The foam relaxes, imagine the oozing sound of a popping tiny bubbles all around in a room that smells really tranquil. 

My senses are stimulated.

-*-



Next, I went to an RF Treatment room. There's a machine ready to be used, it have many handles and hand for each area. Since I want my tummy to be firmer, I'm opt for the tummy area. The treatment only took 30 minutes. The feeling is just like getting a warm a massage on the stomach.

-*-



Followed by salon time on second floor. Those who wants to have a hair makeover can also have it here, there's coloring, cutting, perming and so on, like any other salon. The waiting area for those who waits (like spouse or kids) they can relax at the sofa.

-*-


I'm here for a quick hair manicure, it fill the color on my hair once again, giving them glow also. And during waiting, I have a chance to visit the doctor and get a quick consultation to understand my skin condition better. There are available on the third floor.

-*-


Apparently my skin start to show aging signs, like a big pores and slightly not as firm as before. My skin need firming and treatments to help the pores regain it's elasticity. Become tight and look younger again. The doctor advice me to use more sunscreen from 8 am all the way to 4 pm.

-*-


Soon it's time to wash and dry my hair, since the procedure is considered treatment, I was advice to do a simple blow as it helps the hair to settle the hair condition.

-*-


I went home around 5 pm yesterday, it was like I spent the whole day here and I feel great. My skin is clean and comfortable, I got new hair color, and all the exhaustion from day to day routine is washed away.

-*-


Thank you so much Gaya Spa for the opportunity to try the services and you for reading the post.

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment